Saturday, August 2, 2008

FYI - blogs not opening

If you, or someone you know, uses sitemeter on their blogs, their blog will not open with Internet Explorer. You can remedy this problem by going to your dashboard and deleting the sitemeter page element. Just open the box where you have the sitemeter code and click 'remove.'

I don't know if sitemeter is working to fix this problem, but if you desire a new application to track your blog traffic and stats, I'd recommend statcounter.com.

At this point, we still have no plans to re-open this blog, but I wanted to post the information here as I know people still stop by to access older posts.  Thank you!!

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Yep! Looks like we both love MS Publisher! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

How did you find me?

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post.
I'll look into it.

have a nice day.

Sarah Pead said...

Lori -

Just wanted to let you know that you won the tote on my give-away. Email me your contact info so I can mail it to ya! :)

Just Mom said...

Don't shut 'er down, LA!

Lisa - the Multitasking Mom said...

I was excited to find your blog only to notice that it is shut down. Too bad! I'll keep looking for other multitasing moms out there...